The wife and I had a coupon for a free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse so we decided to go there today for an early bird dinner. Texas Roadhouse has an early bird special that runs every Monday-Thursday from 4:00pm – 6:00pm. There are 10 hearty entrees to choose from and each one is priced at $7.99. The early bird menu is:
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak (7.99)
- 10 oz. Road Kill Chopped Steak (7.99)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken (7.99)
- Country Fried Chicken (7.99)
- Chicken Critters® Dinner (7.99)
- Pulled Pork Dinner (7.99)
- Grilled Pork Chop-Single (7.99)
- Chicken Caesar Salad (7.99)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (7.99)
- Chicken Critter® Salad (7.99)
All of these entrees come with two sides so it’s a great deal.
I ordered the 6oz. Sirloin Steak with a baked potato and a side salad. the wife ordered the Chicken Critters Dinner with french fries and green beans. We used our free appetizer coupon and got an Onion Blossom to split.
Our dinner was very good and cost us less than $17.